Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Clean truck pics!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
What's next? A white power bumper sticker? :nana:

HAHA, Chris would have to HAVE power in his truck 'fore he could put that sticker on!!!!:nutkick::rolling laugh: :rolling laugh: smilietease smilietease

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Good point. I'm not a flower guy so I'm not sure, but do pansies come in white?

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
White and purple so R could have one too!!:)thatwasgay:looked them up BTW)

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
Whoa,,, sounds like we have a fight on our hands here, just watch how you treat Chris , he is a softie , most guys that drive White trucks are...smilietease 'biteme'

WHOA WHOA WHOA!!! wait just a minute... my truck started out RED!! and chris, your on your own! i think ill join ian in that roadtrip to cali

Paul, when did you get the Tweecer RT dude????JR
Just got it, have only had a chance to connect it and run the truck around the block a couple times, but I like what I'm seeing so far. I also just got an LC-1 wideband O2 kit from Innovate, so I should have everything I need to dial-in some deep breathing goodies once the snow melts.. which isn't going to be anytime soon by the looks of it. 'toetap'

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Whoa,,, sounds like we have a fight on our hands here, just watch how you treat Chris , he is a softie , most guys that drive White trucks are...smilietease 'biteme'

Hey I ought to Take offense to that. But I don't like white. Any color but . But could not turn down a original paint no rust truck for $1200

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Why does everyone hate white?! CMON!

Cuz' it's ugly....smilietease

I've gotten used to it, for sure, and even come to like some of the advantages of the color, but I don't think I'll ever CHOOSE to buy a white truck.

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Whoooa Ryan are you saying Travis' workmanship is something to be desired?I knew there was a method to your madness......good thing I caught myself and said ladies......I was gonna say somethin else lol......IMO the color only looks good on certain trucks...other than that....whitey keeps me down lol.

JR

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I dunno I have had Black, dark blue, red, white, brown, silver, goldish color, dark green and primer gray cars and I have to say the white is by far the best look. Maybe its just my truck.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
i really don't mind white. but it gets dirty REAL fast.. if i were to get a new color for the entire vehicle, id get old ford blue, or the blue that my dad has on his 96 f-150. it looks really good. if i had the money and a spare vehicle i would definately paint it grabber green!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I forgot to mention that on the freeway the other day I saw a small Ranger-size pickup with grabber green spray painted wheels AND tires, lol!!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts