Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Car Show Flier contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
It was posted a while back there would be an arcade and a few other things.

None of them I was interested it, but some people might be. LOL
The perks are just supposed to be "perks". The main reason to become a Fanatic is to support the website so we can stay up and running. Creating a flier that can be used at car shows, etc, is a very good way to support the site, and therefore deserves a free Fanatic status ;)

I'll get workin' on my flier in the next couple days :)

Blade

Backwoods boy
Y didnt i see this earlier! ill get to work on IT!!!

The perks are just supposed to be "perks". The main reason to become a Fanatic is to support the website so we can stay up and running. Creating a flier that can be used at car shows, etc, is a very good way to support the site, and therefore deserves a free Fanatic status ;)

I'll get workin' on my flier in the next couple days :)

I made a draft of mine but my computer is acting weird and it wont upload to photobucket... [confused]

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
I made a draft of mine but my computer is acting weird and it wont upload to photobucket... [confused]

Did you make it a JPG image and not leave it a PS document....

I'v made that mistake a few times...smilietease

I'll see if I can't throw somthing together, if I can find photoshop again....:headbang:

Blade

Backwoods boy
Did you make it a JPG image and not leave it a PS document....

I'v made that mistake a few times...smilietease

I'll see if I can't throw somthing together, if I can find photoshop again....:headbang:

i told u to download it while u had highspeed internet!!!

Do you mind if I call mine an *Invitation* ?

It is actually against the law to place something on someone's vehicle.

I actually hand the person a written invitation to people. It works the best best.

They are called Handbills or Fliers because people just toss them to the wind.

If you give the person the choice of accepting or declining it by handing it to them and talking about the site,you actually save money and don't promote litter and get more people to join.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED. FLIERS WILL BE SUBMITTED TO THE ADMINISTRATORS FOR THEIR DISCUSSION AND DECISION. dECISION TO BE POSTED WITHIN A FEW DAYS.

Photoshop wouldnt install for me so I could never properly render my flier. And I havent had time to figure out how to get it to install... :(

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
The thread and samples HAVE been submitted to the administrators for deliberation. I fully expect their decision by this coming weekend sometime.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Oops forgot that detail, sorry...There were 5 entries total.

So those that submitted have a 1 in 5 chance of winning $10,000,000. First $25 will be paid upfront in the form of a Fanatic membership and the remainder will be paid out at a rate of $.01 annually for the next 999997500 years*.

*Prize may vary depending on mood of administrators and availability of funds

Last edited:

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Just for you, we'll credit it to your fanatic sponsorship and make it $24.99. That's a STEAL.

Thanks for the submissions everyone!

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts