Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

been buying up lately

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
I love those headlight buckets. I've looked and looked but cannot find anyplace in the states that sells that conversion and buckets. I'd much rather had glass lights.

That looks real nice Andy - how did you go with the trans issue in the end?

flareside_thunder said:
How difficult is it to locate the headlight bezels for those 87-91 Fords? I wonder how killer shipping would be.....

Shipping Wouldn be too much but they are hard to get in good condition now, most people go for the American type. I will keep an eye out for you

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
What do you mean, in good condition? Broken and cracked and stuff? That would be a shame.....I'd much rather have the glass sealed beams. These one piece plastics aren't worth a damn. If they were, I wouldn't have aircraft landing lights on my front bumper. Thanks.

Well, gearbox rebuilt, had worn linings off clutches due to water, and broke clamp that holds band on 2nd gear. $800 for repairs. All back in now, test drove today, all good. Surprising power for N/A 7.3, would love to keep it but bigger things are calling!!!!!

well truck sold this morning, Got 20k for it. He wanted to get it cheaper but i never budged!! was good truck. I paid $5500 and all up owed me around $13500 so made a decent profit. On to the next chapter!!!
B2B5D2E4-54E3-438C-8C76-31FA0E410060-15817-00001131DF34CBE7_zps5684a993.jpg

Congrats Andy ..... waiting to see what fills the vacant spot in the driveway next

Ford Truck Articles