Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

April Truck of the Month

Like Doc said..bittersweet. Congrats Todd.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Congrats Todd...as I said before, it just ain't right to separate a man and a truck like this. But she will forever be immortalized here on FTF.

Could we do something like fullsize bronco does with their voting?

We've met this topic a couple times before. I think the verdict was since we're still small enough, the powers that be were still gonna handle it and the topic could be revisited with continued growth.

SuperCab

Staff member
Montana
BTW, when is my junk gonna get picked? :D bwahahaha

better question is when is my truck gonna be picked???? lmfao...

You didn't hear if from me, but my GMC Suburban's gonna be TOTM next month :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

And Chris, what are you *****in about? I made you TTOM for march... what more do you want
icon10.gif

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
I'm even more depressed now than ever however. Seems my boss, aka dad, has found a replacement and is currently getting the financing for it.

As if life weren't bad enough, looks like I'll be driving a GMC Yukon XL. It's a 2001 with 163,000 miles on it! We couldn't find a Ford Expedition, Navigator, Explorer or Mountaineer in our price range!! Which was, obviously, Govnment Motors CHEAP!

BUT, ya'll best remember, I AM A FORD TRUCK FANATIC!!

When this business turns around and things get going good again, I WILL BE IN ANOTHER FORD! :p

Don't give me no flack, I'm depressed enough! :guns:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Gotta do what ya gotta do Todd...no one should be able to give you flack for that. Just keep reminding yourself, when you're able to again, you'll build a bigger and better Ford.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Picture-3.jpg

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts