Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

2015 F350 Turn signal speaker

My hearing is beginning to go and I can no longer hear when a turn signal is on. In the old days it was just a tin canister but now it's electronic of course. If I can at least find the wiring maybe I can add a small piezo speaker, etc. Any ideas where to look? Another thought is to add an auxiliary turn indicator lamp of some type. Don't get old!
Thanks!

d-kuzmen

Master Ford Tech
Connecticut
My hearing is beginning to go and I can no longer hear when a turn signal is on. In the old days it was just a tin canister but now it's electronic of course. If I can at least find the wiring maybe I can add a small piezo speaker, etc. Any ideas where to look? Another thought is to add an auxiliary turn indicator lamp of some type. Don't get old!
Thanks!

Unfortunately the speaker is built into the instrument cluster. You would have to pull it and split it open. As far as tapping into the wiring for added indicators your best bet would be at the body control module. Everything in these modern vehicles runs off a network one computer talks to another.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts