Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

2009?

radialarm

Clown of Death!
I looked at some pictures, and I may be mistaken... his may be a 2008 model.

Ah, okay. Last year was the final one they offered the 4.2L Essex (turd) V6 from the 70s... :p

FTF'er
Ya, I don't talk to the guy anymore who owns it (haven't spoke to him in 3 months even though I see him 6 days a week) so I may never know the year for sure, lol.

radialarm

Clown of Death!
That 09 needs bigger tires (31"s at least) and a lift. All of our trucks looked like that stock. :p

If not the F150, I want this:

truck.jpg

2009 F350 Regular Cab Longbed
3.73LS 4x4
6.4L Powerstroke
6speed Manual Transmission
FX4 Off Road Package
$41000

:p

Last edited:
That 09 needs bigger tires (31"s at least) and a lift. All of our trucks looked like that stock. :p

If not the F150, I want this:

truck.jpg

2009 F350 Regular Cab Longbed
3.73LS 4x4
6.4L Powerstroke
6speed Manual Transmission
FX4 Off Road Package
$41000

:p
I'd get it in XL, then it would be awesome.

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
drove this for awhile but it was a long bed:

000_00282.jpg

I miss that truck.

are those Gen 10 bed longer then the Gen 8-9 longbed?? my ex truck the F250 longbed looks shorter

IMGP0006.jpg

look at the space between the cabin and the rear tire..

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
I don't like the looks of the new ones......which is also why I don't like the Lincoln Mark LT....BUA taillights don't like the indented lines on the tailgate and I HATE the frontend.....JMO

I don't like the looks of the new ones......which is also why I don't like the Lincoln Mark LT....BUA taillights don't like the indented lines on the tailgate and I HATE the frontend.....JMO

I like it, but to each their own. :)

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Because Blue is the handsomest color for trucks. :D smilietease

I like black best, and reds a close second..

And the thing that would make me not want to buy one (not saying I wouldn't, but it would make me think about it more) is that there is no manual tranny option for them, as far as I know..

I don't like the chrome.

I don't like it that well, but having a black plastic grill makes it look like a rental IMO

Ford Truck Articles