Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What Have You Done to Your FORD Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I can't argue that. But seems to me personal experience should be a part of the equation.

True...for every person that had the experence you did...I'm sure there's a person who had the exact opposite experience. So as I said...it's difficult to make decisions to make everyone happy...majority rules. Whether that's good or bad...hence our current president...hehe.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
True...for every person that had the experence you did...I'm sure there's a person who had the exact opposite experience. So as I said...it's difficult to make decisions to make everyone happy...majority rules. Whether that's good or bad...hence our current president...hehe.

We have no President..:headbang: Yeah Ben I realize that and if they did take each person experience they would be so much work it would last a couple of decades. Hey we just figured out a way to put people to work.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
I can kind of agree with Ben, and what he's worried about with Tyler and the Bronco.

I was out with a few buddies awhile back riding some trails. One of my buddies, who has a 95 F150, thought he'd do a little rock climbing around a fallen tree. Well, this rock was only sitting on top of the ground, and not embedded into the dirt. So as my buddy got his right front on the rock, the rock slipped out from under the tire, and down his truck went, right into the tree. Took the entire door out.

dscn0648hbl.jpg

Had he just asked for help moving the tree out of the path, he'd still have his door.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^Sweet...have Fun Dan. Bronco's trump that Jeep thing.

Did Spark plugs on my sister's Sable. And tomorrow I get to attack the drums on the Bronco.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
And tomorrow I get to attack the drums on the Bronco.

Dude, how can you even say attack the rear drums on something this old? My F100 is 6 times easier than the Ranger, your Bronco should be the same. Doing brakes on your Bronco should be like takin a piss, no way could it be that hard.:)

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Dude, how can you even say attack the rear drums on something this old? My F100 is 6 times easier than the Ranger, your Bronco should be the same. Doing brakes on your Bronco should be like takin a piss, no way could it be that hard.:)

Yeah you're forgetting Ben pisses in the wind and it blows back on him.smilietease

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

True...I just thought saying 'caressing them and telling them they're pretty' woulda sounded a tad ghey.

I thought that only happened when you hung it out the window of a car going 60+mph

Epic hilarity will ensue if you're in the front passenger seat, and your buddy in the back seat has his window open. God knows it's darn near impossible to cut it off mid-stream, much less when you're laughing your @$$ off.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Epic hilarity will ensue if you're in the front passenger seat, and your buddy in the back seat has his window open. God knows it's darn near impossible to cut it off mid-stream, much less when you're laughing your @$$ off.

The mental image of that, is enough to make me wanna try it.

Payback would be horrible though..

Proeliator

Pacific Northwest Chapter member
Today, I gutted my NP435. Once I had all the shafts and gears out, I realized that the reason i couldn't get the remnants of the output yokes collar off of the shaft was because when I suffered the carnage it actually bent the output shaft.

I was immensely proud smiliegitrdone

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
Decided to get it gonna go give the guy a check from the bank tomorrow mornin. He bought it from new and has had it maintained by the same mechanic since he bought it. Never been off road and has a 400 with a 4 spd. The guy also said he pulled a 26 foot camper with an equalizer hitch on it. Needs a heater core and some TLC but other than that its a great little bronco.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Today, all I've done is look out the window and notice how much snow is sitting on top of them.

Yesterday, I put the snow tires on the '09, and changed it's oil.

I also rooted out an embarrassing amount of breakfast sandwich foil wrappers and sundry other remnants of the artery-clogging crap I eat from the '97, and checked/filled all eight tires.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I did more pressure washing; this time to the floor liner.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

You jynxed me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts