Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What Have You Done to Your FORD Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did this... Oops.

67844_1754075409195_1158228453_2073441_17402_n.jpg

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
engine oil is changed... my face feels like i've got frost bite... dam wind...

but the truck had no oil pressure for a second and i got worried. took a bit longer than normal for the oil pressure to jump up but it did back up to normal...

Castrol GTX High mileage 10W-30 but a half quart was Valvoline VR1 racing oil... i put a half quart of that in every oil change...

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I watched it sit as I took the van to get lunch. No cup holders!!!!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Let the Bronco get a little tow truck work in. Saw a dude on the side of the road, had an 18' car trailer come undone, and the tounge was buried on the side of the road. Dude got buried up to his rear axle from just spinning trying to pull the trailer out. So the Bronk pulled him out and then the trailer. 2wd the whole time too.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Did the safety chains come undone?

The story goes...his buddy hooked up the trailer and forgot to lock it on and didn't hook up the chains. The guy was in a hurry and trusted his buddy. Sad part about it...he was driving a 150 Super Crew. Luckily, traffic was minimal, and the extraction was easy.

when I pulled up, there was another guy there, and the truck was stuck...so they found two logs, laid one so one end would be on the roadway and on the bank on the other side of the ditch, and tried using the other log as a lever. I had also noticed the strap the other guy was using was what looked like marine grade rope...and it was tied around the trailer's axle and tied in a loop around the trailer hitch. So with the other guy as a witness, just to protect myself from a stupid person, I gave a verbal warning that any damage that may have happened during the extraction on his part or mine, I was not liable nore responsible for. Upon the agreement, I pulled out my chains and pulled away nicely.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
^^^ Didn't lock it?! Wow, that's just stupid.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Yep and the owner should have double checked.

The thing could have came off and hit somebody's car, or even my truck. You don't hit my truck. :guns:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts