Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What Have You Done to Your FORD Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
Changed the water pump on the 86 today got it all done and started to put water in it and found out there was a nice crack where the heater hose tube threads into the pump itself so took it all back apart and did it again with another brand new pump. Had to keep some hot work lights on it all day so the sealant would cure. While it was curin me and dad tackled the broncos heater core. Took a couple hours cause of the ac box and figurin what all needed to come off. Gonna do heater hoses and some other stuff on it tomorrow after I get the truck all back together.

Drove it yesterday and today. New paint on the hood our possibly all the way around is in the works. Stay tuned.

I bought a TomTom GPS unit.

even though I already know how to get to anywhere....

just by using my nose and intuition

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
Got the truck done now the broncos in the garage and so far ive took most of the emmisions stuff off it along with a cap, rotor, heater hoses, and spark plugs.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I pressure washed the bed an flares... Got some primer down on the bed sides and front.

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
Got it all done about 8 or so and took it for a drive runs 100% better now that its got good plugs and all the emmisions is plugged off. Still needs a carb rebuild though but that can wait.

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Washed it.......
100_0074.jpg

100_0073.jpg

100_0072.jpg

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I polished my bumper not one, but two times. :D

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Well...it was yesterday..but washed the 750...90 minutes in the carwash.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
You must be slow then :D

Just compulsive. smilietease

I've washed the dent 3 times before being pleased with the results. Of course I wash at home.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I'm in a commercial truck wash paying nearly $1 per minute...it don't get washed 3 times.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I'm in a commercial truck wash paying nearly $1 per minute...it don't get washed 3 times.

Gosh, old people are so cheap! smilietease

I kid, I kid. 'hiding_smilie'

Last edited:

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Lincoln gets washed nearly every day in winter

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Salt on the roads, I'm assuming...

Pickle mix as we call it...plus lots of gravel. I'd like to wash the 750 once a week, but nowhere to put it once it's wet.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Pickle mix as we call it...plus lots of gravel. I'd like to wash the 750 once a week, but nowhere to put it once it's wet.

I see. You need an under carriage wash at the entrance to your garage for the Lincoln. :D

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I see. You need an under carriage wash at the entrance to your garage for the Lincoln. :D

Actually, the OL uses the touch free auto one lots and it has a great undercarriage wash. I would like a washbay with a lift ideally...one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts