Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

v3...the Dents we find

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
This one reminds me of Bob's and I really like it.....it's a standard, so other than that, I think it's close...price seems fair.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130898341561#ht_1503wt_1165

Wrong bed...and I'm not really a 'white' kinda guy...but it is a good looking truck.

I like this one too, but a little too pricey and not 100% sold on the color:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en#ht_522wt_1165

If you're looking for original...that's the truck for you, not really my taste though.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Wrong bed...and I'm not really a 'white' kinda guy...but it is a good looking truck.

Yeah, the engine is different too....the ac compressor is where the alternator would be and no AC box, but yet, he emailed me back and assured me it had good working AC.

Did the some of the 76/77 years come without trim?

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
^^^the second on also from Spokane, WA!

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

Jolly Green

I Salt My Ketchup
Did the some of the 76/77 years come without trim?

The Custom trim package trucks did not have trim. Though, you could order it on a Custom as an option if you wanted it.

That's a lot of dough. I think he wanted the green hoses to match the paint! :headbang:

Anyone who can't even manage to put a brake pedal pad on right-side-up obviously has do-do for brains. That explains the hoses and the price.

Up-side-down pedal pads are pet peeve of mine. :hammer:

The Custom trim package trucks did not have trim. Though, you could order it on a Custom as an option if you wanted it.

Anyone who can't even manage to put a brake pedal pad on right-side-up obviously has do-do for brains. That explains the hoses and the price.

Up-side-down pedal pads are pet peeve of mine. :hammer:

Good catch Steve !

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Door panels are aftermarket.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
No A/C though :(

It sure looks like a nice truck though

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
It's not for sale... but I saw this cruising through a facebook page. Have you ever seen a headlight setup like this? According to the guy that posted it, he stole the lights off of a 78/9 and cut the surrounds. A pretty unique mod.

922658_530060337035094_1203899616_o.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts