Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

v3...the Dents we find

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Doesn't it only get hot up there like one day out of the year? smilietease

Owner has been contacted... awaiting the AC answer and pics of the engine bay/undercarriage.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I mae lok dumb but I no stooped. :D

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
On behalf of Ken, of course! :wasntme:

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Agreed. It just doesn't list it. That is one of Ken's requirements, if I may speak for him in absentia!

Absolutely Douge, thanks! :wavey:

Doesn't it only get hot up there like one day out of the year? smilietease

Owner has been contacted... awaiting the AC answer and pics of the engine bay/undercarriage.

Austin.....now I know we're kindred spirits because this was my identical email to the guy before I saw this post:

"Does this have A/C and do you have any engine bay and undercarriage pics?"

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I think I can barely make out an AC vent in one of those pictures......:wasntme:

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Austin.....now I know we're kindred spirits because this was my identical email to the guy before I saw this post:

"Does this have A/C and do you have any engine bay and undercarriage pics?"

I know how you think. :D Just using my investigative skills to read into last complaints about other trucks, for instance, I avoided posting a truck that was sprayed with undercoating as it appeared to be a cover up job. It's one thing if you're just cleaning up, but it's another if you're hiding rust.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I know how you think. :D Just using my investigative skills to read into last complaints about other trucks, for instance, I avoided posting a truck that was sprayed with undercoating as it appeared to be a cover up job. It's one thing if you're just cleaning up, but it's another if you're hiding rust.

EXACTOMUNDO!

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Truck does not have a/c. There is no rust under truck and I will try to get pictures one day this week when I get home before dark.

Thanks,

Robbie

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 3:02 PM, Ken Allen <[email protected]> wrote:
Does this have A/C and do you have any engine bay and undercarriage pics?

Thanks,

Ken Allen

For that kind of dough, it should at least have AC in the south......if it had AC I might have offered 10....:suspicious:

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Exact match to the email I received. It's a shame; that's a purdy truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles