Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

v3...the Dents we find

Status
Not open for further replies.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Exact match to the email I received. It's a shame; that's a purdy truck.

Not that Purdy underneath and in the bay:

photo-1.JPG

photo-2.JPG

It has the AC box, and you can almost make out a compressor, but it's in the wrong location and the alternator should be there, right?

photo-3.JPG

photo-4.JPG

photo-6.JPG

photo-5.JPG

I like the interior of this truck. It looks to have air conditioning and cruise control. Not to mention that the topper looks original.
http://thunderbay.kijiji.ca/c-cars-...77-Ford-F-150-Pickup-Truck-W0QQAdIdZ390736266

This is one used rig.....I'm more in the market for a frame off/show truck condition type dent.

Roll down the windows and go faster. smilietease

I might do this for a $2500 rig, but I aint using manual AC for $15k, that's for sure!

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I'd price it at about 6500 +/- after seeing the engine and underside. It's amazing what a truck can hid under its pretty paint.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
It's amazing what a truck can hid under its pretty paint.

That's what you call 'polishing a turd' or 'putting lipstick on a pig.'

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
I'm not seeing an A/C compressor in the engine bay??????????? Normally if it is factory, which it should be because it has the box in the engine bay, the compressor would be mounted above the power steering pump. And once again, there is no fan shroud.

Last edited:

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I'm not seeing an A/C compressor in the engine bay??????????? Normally if it is factory, which it should be because it has the box in the engine bay, the compressor would be mounted above the power steering pump. And once again, there is no fan shroud.

Yup....it's what I thought! I think Austin's figure is about right after this.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Not there...just the brackets...no shocks

Where's the shock absorbers !!

The handling package had quad shocks. One shock was in front of the axle where you see that unused bracket. The other/primary shock was behind the axle. If the truck didn't originally have the handling package option, that unused bracket wouldn't be there.

Last edited:
The handling package had quad shocks. One shock was in front of the axle where you see that unused bracket. The other/primary shock was behind the axle. If the truck didn't originally have the handling package option, that unused bracket wouldn't be there.

On a second look , I do see red shock boots behind the spring.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles