Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Off to Dyno!!!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Yeah I thought about a whipple. But I have seen boys pull it off with the right tune and lower. Plus I am going to put her on the bottle here shortly. I will get what I can get out of it then go from there. I don't see any need to get a new charger. LOL I am only one stage away from the max on this blower anyway.

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
So its been ported?
I know you sent it off to a company, cant remember who off the top of my head, but didnt know you had it "worked" :)

So boost AND spray?
Goin to be an expensive bottom end then...
You sure an aluminum block is a good idea with all that?

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Hell IDK I'll cross that road when I get there! LOL I think if you throw enough money at something it will fix itself! HAHAHA

Can you imagine the look on a HS kids face when you smoke his Camaro/Mustang/Firebird in a Volvo station wagon?

I believe the phrase is "epic ownage".

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
btw why an aluminuim block?? my friends lighting motor is bieng rebuild now with new bottom end and stock ported heads and stage 2.5 cam with upgraded blower and expecting around 1000 Hp

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
Its alright Jurg...
I wouldn't be either...
Knowing i was goin to lose and all....

Only thing to fear is fear its self..

hahaah remember.. im a student:)

if he can wait till im working and ill build a 10 sec diesel truck :)

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
LOL I just pulled the alum. block outta my butt! IDK what route I am going just yet when I get closer I will do some more research!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts