Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Off to Dyno!!!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Funny you should mention that...

I was tellin one of the guys there (a freaking import shop BTW) about this kid on the interstate the other day that had a coffee can exhaust and all the stickers like he had something. And was going on about how big a POS it was and how the denali whooped it and how import drivers were a waste and blah blah blah. You know just generally digging a big *** hole right there where I stood.

Anyway I finish the story and then proceed to look around and realize where I was standing.... Figured at that point I should prolly be nice and let the man tune my truck. He is kinda at a point where he could do some damage if he wanted to to my truck! LOL

Funny you should mention that...

I was tellin one of the guys there (a freaking import shop BTW) about this kid on the interstate the other day that had a coffee can exhaust and all the stickers like he had something. And was going on about how big a POS it was and how the denali whooped it and how import drivers were a waste and blah blah blah. You know just generally digging a big *** hole right there where I stood.

Anyway I finish the story and then proceed to look around and realize where I was standing.... Figured at that point I should prolly be nice and let the man tune my truck. He is kinda at a point where he could do some damage if he wanted to to my truck! LOL

Yeah but there is a Big difference between Tuners and Ricers..

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
As I sign off this eve, it's day 24 and 19 pages since this thread was started and still no sign of of what more and more seems to be Doc's fantasy blown and tuned F150...:rotz:

You do realize that my *** is on fire from all the flaming right! LOL

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
OK got a call from him this morning they have it running on the dyno. He needed to know the gear ratio on the truck. He said he would hollar when he got to the hard WOT pulls!

Ford Truck Articles