Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Off to Dyno!!!

'toetap' Doc, get your a$$ off of the computer and get to the Dyno shop! smiliegitrdone

17 pages of thread and nothing, zip, nada......:slap:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I only have 5 pages! LOL

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Yep and last I heard they were still downloading updates to bring there laptop up to date with my tuner. There is only 3 guys in this shop too so it is alot smaller

Here is a link to there website....

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
They have been on the phone with SCT all day getting updated. They actually had to have the techs at SCT hack into their computers to do what they had to. SCT said they would be done in a couple of hours (that was at 2ish) So they told me to come by in the morn first thing and we will tune. I feel sorry for the guy, here he is trying to help me out and he has probably going to have more in his time trying to get up to date, I will have paid him for the dyno time.

He is at least TRYING to help, the other douchebag guy I had it at wouldn't have called me for like two weeks to let me know.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
They have been on the phone with SCT all day getting updated. They actually had to have the techs at SCT hack into their computers to do what they had to. SCT said they would be done in a couple of hours (that was at 2ish) So they told me to come by in the morn first thing and we will tune. I feel sorry for the guy, here he is trying to help me out and he has probably going to have more in his time trying to get up to date, I will have paid him for the dyno time.

He is at least TRYING to help, the other douchebag guy I had it at wouldn't have called me for like two weeks to let me know.

Why dont you go whoop some *** Doc?

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
This is a different guy here. I tried a local place and am giving him a chance.

The major problem here is that the dyno the guy has, he leases. So in a case like mine where it is an SCT scanner, he has to get ahold of the ol boy with the computer with the sct stuff, because He mainly does Diablo tuning. Just time consuming, but he is trying.

Oh and he knows that I am getting Flamed hard core here for not having it done! LOL

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I just bought a $400 SCT X3. That is the main reason! LOL

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
thats a good reason, in my expierence most tuners will have you change your tuner to work with them, since they know there paramaters better.

Sounds like you got a helluva guy to deal with.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I am thinking so. We will see what tomorrow brings...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts