Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Gonna pop my trucks cherry on Saturday...

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
What I'm more surprised about is that the A/T's actually held up and he didn't get stuck.

excuses, excuses...that's poser talk...haha

All Terrains are usually better in snow because they give a larger foot print and have less chance of digging down...

My rig would just plow the way, If I would've brought the '86 Oil Burner or the Bronco I'd have gone up in a heart beat...

And Chris, put that damn thing away, none of the guys here want to see it...

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Hahhaha!

He can use 3 fingers to take a leak and still dribble on two of them! :nana:

CIMG0363.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Sooo, you're looking around to see if the coast is clear to take a piss while Trista's snapping a pic...:rotz:

CHECKING?????!!!!!!!! He already is...don't you see how close his hands are to his fly...Chris is what we would call 'not blessed.'

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
your on a paved road...Close but no cookie. I could probably go down that road. but id be freaking flying down it, gotta keep speed up to go up the hill. NO 4x4
my M/Ts do pretty good in the snow, gotta love rooster tails. Mine arent real wide but the foot print is nice, there not real tall. my front tires are skinny, they act like skis, they kinda cut through the snow.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Sombody posted this on the other site....figured I'd link it here

CIMG0363a.jpg

California Monkey said:
lol, shrinkage.

Looks like you had fun...and didn't break anythin which is always good.

didn't look TO extreme though...next time go for the mud pit or the rocks :nana:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
All Terrains are usually better in snow because they give a larger foot print and have less chance of digging down

I realize that...A/T's have their place, so I'm not gonna start that debate again...if it's one the street and there's snow or ice...sure I'd use them...but on the trail, where there's a chance of anything that's typically on a trail, gimme something else.

Sombody posted this on the other site....figured I'd link it here

CIMG0363a.jpg
:

Someone needs better photoshop skills...haha

Looks like you had fun...and didn't break anythin which is always good.

didn't look TO extreme though...next time go for the mud pit or the rocks :nana:

Baby steps man...baby steps. At least he's getting out there. One man's extreme is another man's pu$$y ride. I know it took alot of courage to get such a nice rig off the pavement.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Well chris I'm impressed. You did good kid. Now you got the bite, you'll be back alot more!

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
It looks like fun wheeling Chris. Snow seems like the way to go. Less clean up. Still too cold for my southern ass though. Did the truck perform how you expected?

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
It looks like fun wheeling Chris. Snow seems like the way to go. Less clean up. Still too cold for my southern ass though. Did the truck perform how you expected?

truck did REALLY well-- both Rick and I agreed that it did a lot better than we expected :rofl:

My guess is yes...

and to cold for me to :redface:

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
Wait wait wait! Thats not real snow!! how come no water is frozen on the lakes!!! im tellin ya they had snow making machines cover a road going up hill and called it a trail! Lol

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
No sir it did not. It performed WAY better than I expected. Never got stuck; barely ever even spun the tires. I was MORE than impressed with how it did-- considering how much ass I had behind me.

Thats good to hear. Do you have the bug yet? Wanting to go again?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Thats good to hear. Do you have the bug yet? Wanting to go again?

x2...glad to hear it went better than planned Chris...before you know it, you'll be looking for Swampers, a locker and a winch.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts