Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Gonna pop my trucks cherry on Saturday...

I just spewed chocolate milk all over...nice work Conner.

No problem Ben. ;)

(rep points! rep points! rep points! rep points! rep points! rep points!) :D

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
No problem Ben. ;)

(rep points! rep points! rep points! rep points! rep points! rep points!) :D

I would...but obviously I'm waaaaaay too generous passing them out...I get the 'you've passed too much out in 24 hrs' pop up almost daily...and I'm still getting it, so I'll get ya later.

Chocolate milk... Did your mom pour you a glass after you promised to pick up your legos? :rolling laugh:

Yes chocolate milk...because my white milk had spoiled and I didn't feel like having to chew it. Besides who doesn't looooooove chocolate milk. And get your facts straight, it wasn't Legos it was my K'Nex collection.

my mom just poured me one becuase i been a good boy today smilieneenar

Man oh man...I can't wait to go home for spring break so I can be pampered by my mother again...no cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc...life will be good again for about a week. I'm sick of being a growed up.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
so if proof is in the pudding,.......wheres the pudding. im kinda hungry right now

Very cool...glad you had a good trip beyond getting caught with your yahoo in your hand.

Last edited:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
HAHA so ghey! LOL

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
She said "oh sh*t" cuz I was paying too much attention to the camera and not enough to the snow, and I hit a nasty ditch. Hence the followup "Oh sorry".

I needed to be kinda gentle on this trip cuz of her recent surgeries on her head, so I tried to avoid the big dips.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Yeah prolly not smart to go drift blastin'!

She said "oh sh*t" cuz I was paying too much attention to the camera and not enough to the snow, and I hit a nasty ditch. Hence the followup "Oh sorry".

I needed to be kinda gentle on this trip cuz of her recent surgeries on her head, so I tried to avoid the big dips.

You were more concerned about her head getting damaged by the big dips than your truck getting damaged in the dips? smilietease

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
You were more concerned about her head getting damaged by the big dips than your truck getting damaged in the dips? smilietease
Yessir!! I was in it to win it on this trip.

I even told Trista while we were out there... "I really don't think I'll be pissed if I break something. Because I'm only wheeling hard enough to break something that's already on it's way out. So it'll just show me what kinda crap needed to be replaced before."

Unfortunately I didn't break anything... I was looking forward for an excuse to work on my truck :headbang: Hence the reason I bought the t-bird fan and installed it the next day :nana:

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
and to think most of us are looking for the day we dont have to replacefix anything...and hes just waiting and hoping for something to break

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
well then, ig uess i gotta say very nice, i wouldnt go up that road, without one of my buddys with me...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts