Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Gonna pop my trucks cherry on Saturday...

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Speaking of lockers-- this was the first true test of my new limited-slip in the rear end. Rick was riding behind me on the way to Uncle Tom's, so I asked him on the CB to watch my rear tires to see if they both spin. That's a big 10-4 ;)

LS is workin awesome-- probably helped me quite a bit on this trip.

Also-- keep an eye on the thread over at UC4x4-- they're all posting some really cool shots.

Looks like the perfect trip for a Virgin Chris. Just enough to get it in your blood but not so bad as to see guys dumping parts all over the trail(real buzz kill for a newb). Rob looks like he's lovin' it.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
So we shoulda taken our group picture on the way THERE when the lighting was right... But we didn't feel like stopping-- so we took it on the way back, when the sun was shining in the wrong spot 'smiliedoh'

Anyways-- I played with the levels a bit in photoshop and made this. Just thought I'd share :)

UC4x4.png

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That's awesome looking Chris...beautiful pic.

So we shoulda taken our group picture on the way THERE when the lighting was right... But we didn't feel like stopping-- so we took it on the way back, when the sun was shining in the wrong spot 'smiliedoh'

Anyways-- I played with the levels a bit in photoshop and made this. Just thought I'd share :)

UC4x4.png

Hey man, can you like edit the Dats... Nissan out of the picture? It kinda ruins it... smilietease

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hey man, can you like edit the Dats... Nissan out of the picture? It kinda ruins it... smilietease

Agreed...and maybe photoshop a lift, winch and swampers on that one second from the left.:wasntme: Just messin.

Like this? 2 minutes of MsPaint, I didnt even bother with photoshop. :rofl: :D

Attachments

• UC4x4.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Like this? 2 minutes of MsPaint, I didnt even bother with photoshop. :rofl: :D

Holy crap...who knew there were so many C150 CC 4x4's...much less on the same trail ride. To be honest, I was hoping you were gonna paint on mauve.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Not bad Conner. Ain't no way you used MS Paint though... How could you have layered that bronco on top of my truck? (amongst other things)

Not bad Conner. Ain't no way you used MS Paint though... How could you have layered that bronco on top of my truck? (amongst other things)

Yes I did. I took the lasso tool, zoomed in and lassoed your truck, cutting around the other vehicles. Then I horizontally flipped it, and made the background blend with my selection. and the cut out on the truck lined up perfectly with the bronco on the left because the bronco on the right of the original truck obscures the same missing quarterpanel. ;)

This was (bad) photoshop...

Attachments

• UC4x4 copy.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
HAHAHA...still dunno what color mauve actually is...but I'll say it's that color...so thank you conner...my night is complete, I can now go to bed.

And this one...

Chris is gonna **** when he sees what I have done to his thread.... :p smilietease ;) :rofl2:

Attachments

• DSC00738-small.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I just spewed chocolate milk all over...nice work Conner.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts