Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Gonna pop my trucks cherry on Saturday...

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Didn't he get the stretched package? You would think that would be big enough.

SuperCab

Staff member
Montana
Yeah, but stretching small stuff isn't as good as having a big one to begin with.

If someone had his phone number we could call him and ask how it's cumming along...

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
One thing about stretching a small one, you don't have all the weight of the big one to get you bogged down. He prolly just pokes around the edges anyway. There is no way on his first time he is going in too deep!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Okay I'm back but I'm not postings pictures until you guys are NICE!!! :headbang:

This thread is hilarious :rofl: Rick and I are laughing about it. I'll try to upload some pictures but this internet is not very forgiving... Updates to come ;)

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Show Them Pics.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Hold on!!! I'm busy photoshopping my truck into snow pictures.

:rofl: Yeah so Rick ended up crashing here and I was busy entertaining so I didn't get a chance to post the pictures. I'll post some up tomorrow mornin for sure ;)

Hold on!!! I'm busy photoshopping my truck into snow pictures.

:rofl: Yeah so Rick ended up crashing here and I was busy entertaining so I didn't get a chance to post the pictures. I'll post some up tomorrow mornin for sure ;)

Awesome Chris. :)

Where you at?

EDIT: Whos Rick?

'Bout time you locked those hubs in for what they're for...did you use a condom??

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Its morning over here on my side the world. I dont see any pics yet.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
MORNING HERE and no pics!!!!!!!!

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
is the truck still stuck in the trails..? and he has to get a tow truck to go and get it to take pics..

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts