Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Austin's 1995 F-150

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Ben, rest assured that if I shell out over a grand for tires I'm keeping this thing for a minute! I'm actually preparing for a weekend of paint correction and cleaning up a few things... the beauty is that there really isn't a whole lot of 'work' needed - this truck was truly kept up with.

That said, I've killed both tanks of gas since last Friday and have no way of tracking fuel economy. Can anybody steer me as to how I should go about getting the speedo back in sync?

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Yup. Used to have the same condition. Caused me to sell a lot of cars (and a few trucks) that I wouldn't mind owning today. But of all the cars and trucks that have passed through my hands, this one irritates me the most.

1024px-1969_Dodge_Charger_green_R.jpg

'69 Dodge Charger SE, and a very rare high option car. Had a 383 4BBL, Auto, and just about every available option right down to the factory AM/FM radio, PW, leather, and A/C. 17,000 actual, one owner miles when I bought it in '78. Sold it for a good profit in '79. :spank:

*Arguably one of the prettiest cars of it's kind at the time, definitely the best handling, and Mopar was taking Ford and GM to school in powertrain design.

Wow.......:drop:

Ben, rest assured that if I shell out over a grand for tires I'm keeping this thing for a minute! I'm actually preparing for a weekend of paint correction and cleaning up a few things... the beauty is that there really isn't a whole lot of 'work' needed - this truck was truly kept up with.

That said, I've killed both tanks of gas since last Friday and have no way of tracking fuel economy. Can anybody steer me as to how I should go about getting the speedo back in sync?

I know nothing about the speedo, except they help support you when you're swimming and can be embarrassing to some at the beach, but you can use your gps on your phone or a garmin to track gas mileage...at least on one solid tank.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Repping the FTF URL!

Just for an update, I'm still in love with this thing. :D

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Looks awesome!

Sent from my not so smart phone using Forum Runner! :)

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Buncha not likin straight piped truck pansies! smilietease (I've been hanging out with Karl)

It still has cats... not terribly loud. Doesn't sound like an exhaust leak.

primetime

sawmill slave
I`d throw some tail pipes on it for the short term while I gathered up headers, x pipe, and mufflers (partial to Flowmaster 10s myself).

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
For now I would bring the exhaust back and exit it in front of the rear tire Austin..get those fumes away from underneath the vehicle..

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Buncha haterade drinkers up in here. I think my next exhaust on the Bronco is going to be the off header cherrybomb dumps.

#coolestkidinhighschool

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Not legal in Montana(and we usually don't care WHAT people do to their vehicles) The pipes have to exit behind the rear of the cab - for safety reasons.

I'm not bashin', I'm just sayin'!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts