Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Austin's 1995 F-150

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
Ditch the factory cats for some high flow Magnaflow pieces, and run it out in front of the tire. Sounds great without a muffler...

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Ditch the factory cats for some high flow Magnaflow pieces, and run it out in front of the tire. Sounds great without a muffler...

I've been pondering my next move... that's on the option list. Right now it just sounds a little un-tuned.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Like I said, no promises.

You're buying one tomorrow, right??? :D

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Didn't get any birthday tires...smiliebeenripped 'toetap'

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Check and mate.

van11.jpeg

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
The truck got some love today. More love tomorrow!

I pulled the seats to do some carpet cleaning... of course that turned into me tearing down the whole deal to clean everything. Everything. Got the preliminary pass done on the carpet. Waiting for the fibers to settle overnight and I'll hit it hard.

Seats removed from base, base cleaned and polished.

Seats pending steam clean tomorrow.

Kinda funny that the dirtiest spot on the driver's seat is on the right front of the seat bottom. I guess it's the convenient hand-wiping area? :D

Resprayed the sill trim. I'm not sure if I like the amount of gloss; may be a tad much. I definitely have to go back and paint the screws.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts