Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Austin's 1995 F-150

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
...after seeing the tread blocks on the Wranglers I began to really like them.

My tire guy says it's the only GY tire he likes.

"Wrangler" is a family of tires, not a specific one...which may explain some of the confusion.

My Ranger came with Wrangler SR-A all-seasons from the factory, and they were the worst tires I have ever owned. My sister had some all-terrain Wranglers on her Explorer- same size, same name, but a totally different tread, and a much better tire from my limited experience.

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever
I really want this truck, its the perfect little brother to my 460! lol Sweet buy!

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Thanks guys! Mike - wait long enough and it could be on the market knowing me!

460Trucker

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
Austin, I hate you.... I miss my '93.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I already told you I like this thing...I just hope it sticks around for a while.

460Trucker

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Yeah, I saw that on Dr. Oz one day..........Buyerssellers syndrome. Guess it can get pretty ugly. smilietease

I think so Doug......no more costly than other vices some of the others (including me) on here have, eh?

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Really, you know I have the same condition that Austin has....

Yup. Used to have the same condition. Caused me to sell a lot of cars (and a few trucks) that I wouldn't mind owning today. But of all the cars and trucks that have passed through my hands, this one irritates me the most.

1024px-1969_Dodge_Charger_green_R.jpg

'69 Dodge Charger SE, and a very rare high option car. Had a 383 4BBL, Auto, and just about every available option right down to the factory AM/FM radio, PW, leather, and A/C. 17,000 actual, one owner miles when I bought it in '78. Sold it for a good profit in '79. :spank:

*Arguably one of the prettiest cars of it's kind at the time, definitely the best handling, and Mopar was taking Ford and GM to school in powertrain design.

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts