Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Yee Haw!

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Tex is now(Legally) licensed to pack heat Mawhahahaha hah hahahah.....
firedevil.gif

I think for my first time (legally) carrying i'm gonna go Mexican style :D

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Congrats Mike...what are you thinking along the lines of a carry piece?

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
S&W 500 FTW!!!

My dad has this one:
smith_500_10.jpg

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Congrats Mike...what are you thinking along the lines of a carry piece?

Well I want to get two high polished 1911s and get shoulder holsters, for when I get dressed up :D but normally some thing light weight like my S&W M&P 40 good shooting little gun..

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
yeah, its a pistol, but the oly pistols had reliability issues. There are tons of different AR pistols out there better than the OA93

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
OK, cool. I thought about an AR pistol, but I am just going to register one of my lowers as an SBR and get a 11.5 inch upper for it.

You cant go wrong with a 1911. My first handgun was a springfield 1911, doublestack. I have 15 rounds of .45 on tap. :D

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
45, the only gun I think should be allowed to be carried, the only thing about packing a Ar pistol would be over penetration, that scares the hell out of me..
I know of the CAR-BON Self defense round but, I would still feel Leery about it..

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
its not designed for carry, its actually pretty useless for anything but blasting. It does that well. :D

Congrats, Tex
I just picked up a Taurus PT 745. It's a single stack, 6+1 ,but it's only 26 ounces loaded. And it fit's in my Levies pocket. $ 413.00

Also picked up a Ruger LCP for tight pants or shorts

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
picked up a Ruger LCP for tight pants
You dont need a gun, just seeing that is enough to deter potential muggers.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
in your tight pants... :rotz:

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Yeah i'd love to have some thing like that, I think a small frame 454Casull would be a good carry, load it up with some super light defense round, that should do the trick on some hard up smoker..

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Yeah i'd love to have some thing like that, I think a small frame 454Casull would be a good carry, load it up with some super light defense round, that should do the trick on some hard up smoker..

Look at Taurus...pretty sure they have a stubby 454 casull, or maybe it's a 4 incher.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
get a little .460 S&W. You can shoot .460s for bear hunting along with .45 colt and .454 casulls...

163465_large.jpg

100_0626.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
get a little .460 S&W. You can shoot .460s for bear hunting along with .45 colt and .454 casulls...

Definitely next on my list...I kinda wish I woulda gone that route instead of the 500...but I guess that just means I'll have to buy more...schucks.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts