Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

year breakdowns?

Fellro

Staff member
For those of us running older rigs, just was wondering about a year breakdown, as we likely will get buried under the chatter about the newer stuff eventually, as the site gets going good...

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Yes that is true. As we grow we will add more forums. We don't want to have a bunch of empty rooms right now.

Thanks for the suggestion.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Absolutely.

We're hoping to expand in the future. But, like scott said... We're trying not to make too many forums at this point, as they'd look anorexic and empty.

Ryan

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Breakdowns for those of us running older rigs?

We do not want breakdowns...thats why we drive Fords. Now...older ch**ys break down a lot.
No, no Brian. It's, Breakdowns . . . That's what Duct Tape is for!! Sheesh.

Fellro

Staff member
Yeah, wasn't worried about it right away... just was seeing SD 250's, and for whatever the reason, my ol' 86 isn't looked at that way...
Hmm, bad choice of wording, huh? Fired my beast up after sitting for a few weeks, and quite cold, no problem, even though it did grumble and complain that I woke it from it's nap...icon_mecker

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Mine does that too but I am lacking a cylinder right now! LOL but she still fires!

I had a breakdown one year. The voices in my head tell me I'm better now.

tcbofade

Charter Member
The voices in your head tell lots of people lots of things...

Not only did you ride the short bus, but weren't you kicked off the bus for licking the windows?

Hey, I drive mine with 6.5 cylinders whenever I need to...:) Heck, I drove it to Phoenix and back like that...still going...

Fellro

Staff member
Soundw like my old 75, burned valve in #5, as well as a wrist pin grooving the cylinder wall, and another wrist pin leaving 1/8" groovess in #8... the wonders of an FE...

Not only did you ride the short bus, but weren't you kicked off the bus for licking the windows?...

Hey, Johnny Hagelmann TOLD me those windows tasted like ROCK CANDY...
Or did you mean when I was DRIVING it past the cheerleader workout that time?

Hey, I drive mine with 6.5 cylinders whenever I need to...:) Heck, I drove it to Phoenix and back like that...still going...

Well, stock IS stock... or were you referring to YOUR head?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts