Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Where am I?

SuperCab said:
Seriously! everytime I'm on FT eh... you know what... it makes me want to comeback here...
Well you two timing bi....bit.....

Last edited:

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
welcome :) to the nuthouse :)

PICS of your ride.. or BAN!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
PICS OR BAN!!!! I HAVE THE POWER!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know who I am kidding, I don't really have the power! LOL

Welcome!:wavey:

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
hey i remember you....

welcome

MuddyAxles

MuddyAxles~a van man~
Yeah, I know

I came from the other place, but i use the same SN everywhere...
to lazy to remember different screennames... :)|
Welcome aboard buddy!

I used to try to keep a NotePad with all the screen names and passwords, but it got unmanageable:suspicious:. I eventually abandoned every other name except this one (cuz I like it, not cuz I get my axles all that muddy...but I used to find EVERY mud hole when I worked on the dairy farm!). Same name, same password, most places.

I detest those secure sites that require you to change everything every so often.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
yeah a lot of us (including myself) are from the "forbidden" site haha

Welcome to the club!

Hey Ax.........welcome

hey !...look who showed up here :)

dakonthemountain

California Chapter member
Welcome! I was "recruited" some time ago and like this site better, though I do visit the other one also when there is nothing going on here. It still is busier there, but you have to wade through all the useless stuff to get good info sometimes. Folks also get mean there occasionally and take up WAY too much bandwidth with their drama.
Dak

MuddyAxles

MuddyAxles~a van man~
Yeah, drama

...good way to put it...too much drama, wasted bandwidth.

Well, I tried a site for a while where almost nothing happened except for what they call the 'free for all', an almost unmoderated forum. Sounds ok at first, but unmoderated is just what is says and ol' Mud wasn't smart enuf to stay away. It gets tiresome always defending what you know to be sound reasoning (imho).

So glad to find some semblance of sanity here. Already posed a question and will be checking out the speedy reply today. That's where it's at...conversation while practicing our passion for wheels.

Oh, thanks to all who have responded. Sorry I was lost in the wilderness for so long.

Now, I am a little lazy. I know there must be some easy way to learn how to post photos and albums. Could someone kindly point me in the right direction. Even if it is just where to read how to do so, that'll be fine. Thanks

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts