Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Where am I?

MuddyAxles

MuddyAxles~a van man~
Hey, all! For some time I have occasionally looked for a replacement for the place that "disowned" me. Now, some 18 months later I find this place with many familiar sounding names.

I look forward to renewing old friendships, contributing where I can, asking questions when I have a need. Although I joined about a dozen other sites, none of them seemed to have the feel I have discovered here in one evening.

It almost feels like an IP address block was removed or something. Glad to be here. If I get out of line, let me know before I am in hot water, OK?

blacksnapon

Staff member
Hey, all! For some time I have occasionally looked for a replacement for the place that "disowned" me. Now, some 18 months later I find this place with many familiar sounding names.

I look forward to renewing old friendships, contributing where I can, asking questions when I have a need. Although I joined about a dozen other sites, none of them seemed to have the feel I have discovered here in one evening.

It almost feels like an IP address block was removed or something. Glad to be here. If I get out of line, let me know before I am in hot water, OK?
Welcome to the site!

MuddyAxles

MuddyAxles~a van man~
Thank you, thank you very much...

I do appreciate that we have found our way here via differing routes and all that.

I intend to ask questions but I have so many I have to prioritize them and pace myself.

Also about half-way between an emergency appendectomy and my return to work, about three weeks left to get back in shape, so anything automotive is completely cerebral for now.

Thanks all.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Glad to have you! Yeah a lot of us have hailed from the same hell hole :p But this here is our town and we intend to keep it that way!

(So long as the admins say it's okay) 'hiding_smilie'

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Hey I know you ... .

Welcome and enjoy.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
no one likes you, go away.

:D Welcome to the site! :D

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Glad to have you! Yeah a lot of us have hailed from the same hell hole :p But this here is our town and we intend to keep it that way!

Some of use the same name everywhere online - and some of us even go back to the old place once in awhile for a visit..... which makes me appreciate this place even more!

SuperCab

Staff member
Montana
Some of use the same name everywhere online - and some of us even go back to the old place once in awhile for a visit..... which makes me appreciate this place even more!

Seriously! everytime I'm on FT eh... you know what... it makes me want to comeback here...

Welcome to the site BTW

Ford Truck Articles