Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What Have You Done to Your FORD Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
And why were the threads rounded? :D The ones on the F100 looked the same way. My 82 parts truck had better arms and linkage, so I swapped the entire wiper setup from the 82 to my F100.

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
Alright ill get some of it tomorrow. Still fightin the carb vacuum leak but found the choke to be the problem so I tapped the hole and put a screw with some sealant on the threads to keep it from leakin. Ill throw it on there in the mornin and see how it runs.

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
Finally got the bronco done went through every 2 bbl carb I had and finally got one to work found the problem to be a major vacuum leak on the back of the carb where the two halves meet along with the choke. Gonna go get a new windshield put in it tomorrow and then exhaust on monday. Also got my turn signal stat today so thatll be done this weekend.
Heres some pictures of it.
040-1.jpg

038-1.jpg

041-1.jpg

042-1.jpg

046-1.jpg

Last edited:

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Cool Dan...brings back some fond memories!!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Damn Dan...that thing looks absolutely awesome. Sweet score.

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
I retied the tarp covering the cab of the F150/250/350/450/beast today if that counts

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
Thanks guys I hope itll be a good one and not turn into a never ending money pit like the 76 did. I got it back from the windshield place and the one they put in it is warped in the top drivers side corner so itll go back tuesday when they get another one in. Also got the turn signal stat done in about 15 minutes to my surprise. When me and dad did the one on the 76 we had to take all the wires out of the plug to get it down the column, but this had a cutout in the column that was shaped like the plug so it went right in. Should hopefully have it registered by next week.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I drove her up to the paint shop for a quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts