Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What Have You Done to Your FORD Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Routed an overflow tube down the side of the radiator, so it wasn't just spewing out of the neck.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Routed an overflow tube down the side of the radiator, so it wasn't just spewing out of the neck.

Do you have a 'real' overflow tank? - My overflow tank is a gallon jug zip tied to the front clip... :)

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Do you have a 'real' overflow tank? - My overflow tank is a gallon jug zip tied to the front clip... :)

Nope...don't even have that. Just put this radiator in the Bronco, and it didn't have an overflow tube attached just under the cap, so I took my old one and threw it on. This way, if it gets a little hot it's spewing to the ground instead of all over my engine. It definitely didn't help that I over filled the radiator by a quart or two, but the major spewing is over.

Pulled the tranny. out of the 2000 today... Man, those torsion bars were stubborn! A six pound sledge and some heat did the job though.

Took it out to replace a leaking input shaft seal on the tranny. Decided to do the rear main seal and transfer case input seal while I'm at it.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Gassed up everything that was driveable this morning. Rumor has it gas is gonna raise 10 cents some time today in the surrounding area.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Replaced the petcock in the Bronco's radiator, she had a good little drip going on. I also had to put a solid fix on the leaking fitting in my P/S pump.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
My helpers washing my van

A messican, your gf or did some poor kid finally figure out the candy isn't free?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I caught the alternator sparking and swapped it out before it became a bigger problem. I have the burn marks to prove it too. Guess I should wait next time for the engine block to cool down a tad.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Put floor mats in the new one, ordered some rear ones for it and tested all the electronic stuff.

havi

third member
Started clearing out all of the debris I've collected over the years to finally drag the '78 out of the woodline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts