Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What have you done to your 351M/400

Fl.
First let me say..

And since when are 4v C heads cheep?? You keep going back to those, but unless you happen to have a set laying around their gonna cost you at least a grand not counting any work that has to be done to them...

I happen to have a few sets laying around. Oh and thanks for the chart in the other post. It does show how the c head flows better than the w. Are we done yet? Why are you helping me make my point? thanks friend.

Your welcome, like I said I don't hate the 335 series; But I wont swap it in to a truck that didn't come with it ether..

Fl.
Well considering my little bronco did not come with a 351W rather a 289. I felt a 335 was the best choice for a torque monster that was an easy fit. Oh gosh I said torque monster! Here comes the 460 guys.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I hope that before my 78 leaves my possession the 400 W( no M) gets a TIM rebuild

Get on it!..and if your 78 is planning on leaving your possession...let me know!

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
If you are planning on selling it soon, I'm out....at least for the next year!
It would be cool to drop a 434 in there !

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooplans on selling it

Then get on the 434 :D...and I see CHI is making those intake manifolds again!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts