Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

what have i done now!

econo61

head pervert
okla
well, it seems i have once again brought home another project before anything else is done. [or even started!] seems i am now proud half owner of a trailer load of madel a and model t body and frame parts. not sure what all we got, but i am sure there will be enough for at least one hotrod! [or at least most of one!] guess i'll be practicing my welding skills again.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
pics...

I NEED some pics...

Ryan

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Be nice. There are things older than Goose. Dirt pops into mind. :)

econo61

head pervert
okla
pics will be arriving when i get the trailer sorted out some, i will have a pic of the trailer loaded tomorrow.

now all i gotta do is find some extra cash for what i dont have and what i want!

and we all wonder why our testicles hang just a tad low. R reminds us of our "short comings" . Not that i have that problem......I'm just poor.
like a hernia?

Ryan

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
I would post the "This thread is useless without pics" smiley, but with all the talk of testicles and hemmoroids, I don't think pictures would be a good thing..........

Gunner

econo61

head pervert
okla
pics are going into my album now!

frame is bent, but wont be too much trouble to straighten. 1 frame horn is screwed big time, but wont be hard to rebuild.
suprisingly little rust in the cab, 1 cowl side panel bottom and the bottom lip of 1 door is all.

doors are real straight and solid. cowl is straight and solid. now all i gotta do is get to work on it!

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts