Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What about these??

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
anybody seen these on a street truck??? thinkin about them for my truck. heck for 500 a pair that ain't bad!smiliegitrdone

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
that's kinda what i was thinkin, i might be able to squeeze 35's with any more lift if i go with those. I can clear them in the back but need about 3 more out front.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
NOT on an '02! LOL

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
yup there not fender flares they are fenders though, LOL does that count for sumpin?!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
oh ok thats better!smilietease

Okay fine. Scratch that, reverse it.

I never really liked FLARED FENDERS :nana:
Maybe not, but I have it on good authority you have polished quite a few.

They look pretty good. I personally have never used glass fenders (mine are all steel!), but they say there is a lot of fitting to make them work well (on t'other forum).

The ad says some...that means a lot! LOL

Then again...any aftermarket steel fender requires grinding and slotting holes. Steel is easy to fix if you get an UH OH though.

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
anybody seen these on a street truck??? thinkin about them for my truck. heck for 500 a pair that ain't bad!smiliegitrdone

I've seen them........Looks to me like they'd make that truck ride like a lumber wagon.

Gunner

i like 'em. it looks like the flares they put on the Ranger on extreme4x4 last yr

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
my old boss had a 92 f150 with a kit to make the front end look like a new style 04+, Fiberglass everything. All baja and stuff...he had a ginormous lift and 35 inch + tires.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
it looks alright. i personally would just use a sawzall but thats just mesmilietease

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts