Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Welcome 1081!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
I'd like to welcome 1081 to the site from "the Other Site". :)

BTW- Ryan, he's a KCMO Officer, so watch out!! :)

Hold up... lemme get my sis's address on here... that oughtta keep him busy for a while...

You Dawg......I see you're gonna fit right in around here!!! BTW, welcome aboard...

Welcome aboard. Now I have somone else to ask silly legal questions. YelloThumbUp

We are getting invaded by officers. You guys will have to be careful what you post, if you live in his area. :rolling laugh:

I am in another state...so I will never meet him in person unless he attends one of the meets that I do.

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
Welcome to the nut house! :) :beer:

I just found out after six months of him being there that I work with a guy that is also a cop so if I had anyone to worry about it would be him. :rofl:

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
I just found out after six months of him being there that I work with a guy that is also a cop so if I had anyone to worry about it would be him. :rofl:
Start telling him about Brian!!!

RE:
Brian_B said:
We are getting invaded by idiot officers. You guys will have to be careful what you post, if you live in his area. :rolling laugh:

I am in another state...so I will never meet that moron in person unless he attends one of the meets that I do.

Sure 6L change what I typed trying to get me in trouble...I do that well enough on my own.

Now...question for Nerak: Why would a cop work where you do to? I have never known one of them to have a second job. They usually don't have time or energy left after the first one.

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
Brian, I can't say. Maybe it's for the extra income. He's a fairly young guy with a family to support. Or maybe he's just a part time cop. :)

Either way everyone knew but me... No more burning out and screaming woohoo when leaving work anymore. Hah.

Brian, I can't say. Maybe it's for the extra income. He's a fairly young guy with a family to support. Or maybe he's just a part time cop. :)

Either way everyone knew but me... No more burning out and screaming woohoo when leaving work anymore. Hah.

Karen after work:

6909SMILIE_burnout2.gif
:WooHoo:

thpolicecar.gif

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Finally some re-enforcements. My long arms of the law are having trouble reaching some of you hooligans from way out here in CA but NOW....
Why do you think I invited him in. I thought you needed help handling Ryan. He's SUCH a handful.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
damn.

I got pulled over last night too! I know as I type this that I shouldn't post that, but yeah, I did. Busted tail light almost got me a ticket. After all, I'm 20 so I HAVE to be up to no good.

Ryan

damn.

I got pulled over last night too! I know as I type this that I shouldn't post that, but yeah, I did. Busted tail light almost got me a ticket. After all, I'm 20 so I HAVE to be up to no good.

Ryan

That is not it at all.

You are Ryan...therefore you must be up to something. :rofl:

Did you fix the tail light? It is illegal and dangerous to drive with a busted one, so I would want to be told it was broken.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts