Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

v4...The Dents We Find

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That dude is nucking futs...

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
That dude is nucking futs...

I hate even bringing it up, but why would someone want to build something like this.....the reason I didn't want to bring it up is some people just want to build at whatever cost, but the freakin thing is up for sale! :headbang:

I guess for similar or less money he put into it, he could've bought a brand new superduty f350. smilieFordlogo

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I hate even bringing it up, but why would someone want to build something like this.....the reason I didn't want to bring it up is some people just want to build at whatever cost, but the freakin thing is up for sale! :headbang:

I guess for similar or less money he put into it, he could've bought a brand new superduty f350. smilieFordlogo

Yeah...I'm sorry, I don't understand that either. And I'm just not seeing the value there on this truck either. First, it's half a truck, considering the flat bed. Second, I can understand you want to get the money back out of your crushed truck, but insurance already paid for that...so I see an 08 3500 rolling chassis and drivetrain...a few grand, and a crewcab cab, another grand. Another few grand in paint and body. And I'll be generous and through in another few grand for making everything fit. So I see tops of a 15-18k asking price...and be happy to get 10-12k.

Wow....that's a lot of truck.....and a lot of dough!

He wanted $79,900 a few months back...Too many Dodge parts on it for my liking and the price is ridiculous smilieFordlogo

Big Jim F150

73-79 Ford Trucks Rock
Nice truck , but it's a mongrel, Ram frame and running gear, Cummins engine and Ford cab and front clip, although it has a 73 - 75 grille inserts, when a 77 shared the same grille inserts with a 76 which where the pattern is an egg crate design. But it's too much money for that truck makes my 78 F-150 Ranger Lariat which is all Ford except for a GM style HEI distributor, Jeep under dash courtesy lamps, Jeep glovebox door bumpers, and Chevy Colorado tailgate bumpers for the upper tailgate bumpers, and an after market stereo system.smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
That big truck looks odd with just singles in the rear.

It's from Wisconsin. It's a cheese hauler.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I kinda really dig it though

Really like that F600

^WTF^??????

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
That is a nice truck. Vin number indicates engine is a 351. Ad says engine is a 400. There is no info about possible engine swap?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Worst of all...VIN decodes as a 150. So something has been swapped.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
It's ok...you're old...I knew you knew that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles