Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

v4...The Dents We Find

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Workin' Rig

Stone Cold Bo Norris

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
The description sounds just like our friend. Underside looks spray bombed. Holes cut in the cab for speakers.

Workin' Rig

Stone Cold Bo Norris
All that time and money into that thing and the emblems are in the wrong spot...that bugs me...

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I saw this truck...I thought of Ken. He did say he was looking for a more family friendly dentside...

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=261257051701

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=261257051701

You guys will have to judge though I'm posting from my phone and can't see all the details...as I was reading the description, it read like our old friend. Then I saw the posting location was Idaho. So is the name and city out friend???

It looks and sounds nice on the surface....price is starting to creep out of our range and it still hasn't hit his reserve. It's also not automatic and doesn't have AC.

Workin' Rig

Stone Cold Bo Norris
Whoops i seen the 79 front clip and assumed it wasna 79. It still haa 77-79 style emblems though.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
^^^Just saw a local ad for a 99 F250 crew that has 350,000 miles on it...he was asking $1300 for it. Runs and drives....dang.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Sigh...some day, dome day.

Was kinda digging that until I saw it was unfinished and there was a crumpled spot.

That's a sharp little ride...looks like he paid attention to detail. Could live without the barbed wire though.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
^^^never understood what the fascination was with barbed wire....I just saw a Bronco on ebay that had that all the way around it. I think it looks ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts