Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

V2..The Dents We Find

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Truetrac is an Eaton brand...as in Detroit Truetrac.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
You thinking quadratrac?..I think that was the name of it.

Ya its 4x4. see the front diff cover thats painted blue?

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Way to much money....I can't tell if that was 4wd or night...it says mud truck, so it must, right?

I don't think that's too unreasonable given what he has listed is in it.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Ya its 4x4. see the front diff cover thats painted blue?

Ahhh....yeah, you can barely make it out. I couldn't see it on the floor. Is the shifter on the floor for the automatic transmission?

I don't think that's too unreasonable given what he has listed is in it.

I suppose if you add up some of those things. A professional car restorer told me that in a good market, people are lucky to get 40-50 cents on the dollar of what they have in it for parts, let alone all the hours of labor! And that's in a good economy. 550 hp is a lot of horses.

Ahhh....yeah, you can barely make it out. I couldn't see it on the floor. Is the shifter on the floor for the automatic transmission?

ya, there are 2 b&m style shifters, one for trans, one for 4x4. i have seen this done once before

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I wanna know where in the hell all these are popping up from...in the last 5 years, I've seen 3...and now in the last 2 months, I've seen 4 or 5.

73FordF100

Georgia Chapter member
Georgia
I wanna know where in the hell all these are popping up from...in the last 5 years, I've seen 3...and now in the last 2 months, I've seen 4 or 5.
Yeah man I have no clue how it turned out that way. I'd love to have a 67-72 F-250 4x4/I-6/4-speed with the lwb flareside and I've only seen one for sale with this combination.

73FordF100

Georgia Chapter member
Georgia
Well, I saw another lwb flareside today at this locally owned "junkyard" right down the road from me that I've been to a few times. It was a 64-66 F-100. I've never seen it there unless I just didn't notice it before. It looked to be in ok shape but I only glanced at it as I passed by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts