Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

V2..The Dents We Find

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Come down here; I see roll backs all day long.

We got them here too...coming up with the coin and justifying spending that coin for the couple times a year it would get is used is more or less the problem.

I think that is a good price for a rust free truck. I would get read of the front bumper...UGLY!

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
HOLY COW.......that looks like a great deal......not too crazy about the color, but the rig still looks great!!! Wish deals like that were closer to me! :headbang: Because of the salt on the roads, everything near me has a frame that looks like swiss cheese!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Gonna be in the high 70s & low 80s for a while come on out & drive it home :D
john

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Gonna be in the high 70s & low 80s for a while come on out & drive it home :D
john

Add another $1500-2000 to get it to Maine and it's not as great a deal. :headbang:

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Here's is a nice looking Bronco. I can see the price, but it would have to be very clean.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/2114441475.html

3k73m13pd5Y45Q05Z4acf5f91022f56911d21.jpg

I can't see that price at all...it's obviously an offroader...and there was definitely some ignorance strewn amongst that post. I don't see paying 10k for a thrashed rig that an owner might not know as well as he thinks. Given, it would cost you more to build one...but you can get a rig like that all day long for under 5k.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I can't see that price at all...it's obviously an offroader...and there was definitely some ignorance strewn amongst that post. I don't see paying 10k for a thrashed rig that an owner might not know as well as he thinks. Given, it would cost you more to build one...but you can get a rig like that all day long for under 5k.

smilieIagree smiliewhathesaid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles