Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

V2..The Dents We Find

Status
Not open for further replies.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
True. If I had the money to shell out, I'd drive that sucker all day long.

I'm just thinking that for the price, I'd see a little bit more.

I think you're right! A long time restoration expert who inspected my truck told me that in a decent economy, a seller of a restored vehicle will be lucky to get $.50 on the dollar in return for what he has in it for parts alone!!!!!! Not included the thousands of hours in this vehicle.....so if he invested $27k, he should be asking $13,500 in 2007, but today? Maybe $9-10k!

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I think you're right! A long time restoration expert who inspected my truck told me that in a decent economy, a seller of a restored vehicle will be lucky to get $.50 on the dollar in return for what he has in it for parts alone!!!!!! Not included the thousands of hours in this vehicle.....so if he invested $27k, he should be asking $13,500 in 2007, but today? Maybe $9-10k!

Some people just don't realize that they won't get a return on restoring something like that.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Unless you're me. :wasntme:

Unless you rob people (stealing a truck for less then it's true value) or take them for a ride (make a profit)........:wasntme:

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Unless you rob people (stealing a truck for less then it's true value) or take them for a ride (make a profit)........:wasntme:

I dunno about the first part, but I can makes me a profit or two.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I dunno about the first part, but I can makes me a profit or two.

Not stealing as in stealing a truck....getting a smoking deal on one...:wasntme:

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I like this one also....I think it's a tad pricey, but in the ballpark....also, it's listed as a 78 and it has a 73-77 front clip, which are my favorite on pickups, but I don't think fit the look of the Bronco.

I gotta say that I disagree. For the area, that price is spot on. And I love that grille on there. smilieFordlogo

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I gotta say that I disagree. For the area, that price is spot on. And I love that grille on there. smilieFordlogo

Well that area is seriously overpriced then. That rig looks like a case of the owner trying to get out of it what he put in. I'm thinking that's a $2-2500 rig tops.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Well that area is seriously overpriced then. That rig looks like a case of the owner trying to get out of it what he put in. I'm thinking that's a $2-2500 rig tops.

Oh yea, the area is very over priced. You can see something like this left and right down here.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts