Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

V2..The Dents We Find

Status
Not open for further replies.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Factory AC MY butt.John
3o13pe3la5V55Y55U1abl13d075fb3a361add.jpg

You're referring to the AC compressor? Maybe the condenser, core and box or original....but you're right, that compressor looks aftermarket....

2wd for shure. As to the AC the hoses are the 1st giveaway that it is dealer air & if you look across to the pas side you can see the big fiberglass box is not there. If I can keep my crew I am going to go to aftermarket style air since it is so nice to have all that extra room under the hood.
John

Look at the washer reservoir. It gives me an idea for replacing the one on mine that I already replaced and broke before I even put fluid in it.

Yea I saw that & would like to see a better over all pic. Nice way to get an overflow & window washer setup.
John
I just can't leave this truck alone :D wrong tailgate insert also should be on a 67-72 style CRAP now that I look again the whole tailgate is the 67-72 style
!C!ZTWM!CGk~$(KGrHqUOKoYEz!t)k(BfBNCwZ48up!~~_3.JPG

Last edited:

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Yea nice truck. I always liked that color combo. Probably no engine pics because it ia original & probably looks like it. to bad about the grill & left fender though.
John

This looks like the truck that people were warning about the seller....not sure if it is or not, but maybe someone on here can confirm.

No thats not the guy or truck you're thinking of. This is a nice F350. I keep seeing nice dentsides ads from Washington & Oregon for some reason.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

What's the matter Mark...you don't think he swapped in the front D70 that GM's used for a while. And I thought all these trucks came equipped with a 428.

As I've learned from the past __% restored means they started a project then ran into something they couldn't fix.

And you can usually take their percentage and cut it in half as to how complete or restored it actually is. I came across an ad not long ago saying the truck was '90% just needed to be put together'. Don't get me wrong, the paint and body work was immaculate, but I don't see how a frame on axles and a couple thousand other pieces can be considered 90%.

Fellro

Staff member
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts