Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Umm... What the hell?!

Hi,i see from your email that you are interested in the condition of the truck.
so you have to know that the truck is 100% working and looking very good, no flaws or dents,
no scratches or any kind of damage, no flood or wrecked and it has a clear title, the interior
looks great,is brand new condition because I have took care of it like it was my baby(the truck is
located in Ephraim, Utah ready to be shipped). This is a regretful sale but unfortunately i
need money for my son, he is in hospital and i really need money for him. This is why i am
selling the truck so cheap.BUY IT NOW for $ 4,800 because i want to close a quick and smooth
deal with a serious person. About the shipping i can tell you that will be done through DAS
and it will take no more than 3 days. The truck will be insured at the shipping company for the transport
and the shipping cost is free because my brother work's at the shipping company and he has 1
transportation per year for free. If you are still interested please reply me asap.
Mileage: 50,365 miles
VIN: 1ftpw145x4kc32592
Thanks

My dad really likes this truck but he said you know if it sounds to good to be true it usually is and it probably is. What really gets me is that its in the sacramento craigslist but she said its in utah. So ya who knows. It might be true and would make a great truck for someone.

Sad that someone says the need money cause their kid is in the hospital and then to top it off they are going to give you free shipping and for me from utah to michigan thats along ways and thats a good chunk of money. The things ppl do for money.

jjlogue3

Kansas Chapter Leader
Kansas
Email her back and tell her that you will have cash in hand and will meet whoever in Utah to pick it up..........see what she says then.

ya i will give her a email tomorrow and be like I got the cash where at in Utah can I meet you and stuff to look at the truck and pick it up. We will see what she says then.

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Hi,i see from your email that you are interested in the condition of the truck.
so you have to know that the truck is 100% working and looking very good, no flaws or dents,
no scratches or any kind of damage, no flood or wrecked and it has a clear title, the interior
looks great,is brand new condition because I have took care of it like it was my baby(the truck is
located in Ephraim, Utah ready to be shipped). This is a regretful sale but unfortunately i
need money for my son, he is in hospital and i really need money for him. This is why i am
selling the truck so cheap.BUY IT NOW for $ 4,800 because i want to close a quick and smooth
deal with a serious person. About the shipping i can tell you that will be done through DAS
and it will take no more than 3 days. The truck will be insured at the shipping company for the transport
and the shipping cost is free because my brother work's at the shipping company and he has 1
transportation per year for free. If you are still interested please reply me asap.
Mileage: 50,365 miles
VIN: 1ftpw145x4kc32592
Thanks

Read the grammar and syntax of that email carefully- I'm pretty sure that's that's a foreigner that wrote it. I'll even bet a new twist on the Nigerian scam thing.

We're about $10,000 below wholesale value on that truck.

Edit: I've bought and sold tons of stuff on craigslist. The house we're in, couple of cars, the Golden Retriever.... and had extremely good luck all the way around. Lotta scammers out there, though.

Last edited:
I got spammed on craigslist wasnt very fun next thing i know i got a check in the mail for 2600 dollars. I didnt cash it figureing it would bounce so i handed it over to the police and told the guy the police had his check. Last i heard from him and yes that craigslist auction was probably a scammer.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts