Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Turn indicators don't work

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
changed flasher but still nothing

when the flasher is bad does the turn indicators on the dash work ??

mine does nothing! no indicator on dash or nothing! is there a fuse? i dont have the fuse box diagram anymore thats why

or is the thing on the column bad??

thanks!

primetime

sawmill slave
Turn signal fuse-From the upper left corner of the fuse block, second over (to the passenger side) and second down (towards the floor). It`s 15 amp. The fuse block is the same from 87-96, and a lot of the cars of this era. Find an owners manual and see if the picture matches your fuse block.

If you need a pic, let me know, I`ll do it tomorrow, it`s a 45 minute deal for me to load a pic, and I`ve got a hankering for a bar burger tonight.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
If it's not the fuse, then the turn signal switch will need to be replaced. If you have a tilt wheel, then the end connector will have to be separated so the wires can be threaded through the column, then reconnected. I just did this on my '89. Same symptoms as what you described.

Below is a link to the thread that I posted about the problem, with some help from dustybumpers.:D

http://www.fordtruckfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32143

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts