Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

TN Chapter Leader

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Little Ceasers FTW!

Although, seems like everytime we get it, the crust is thinner... first time we have had it in about 2 or 3 months and it seems half as thick as before. 'smiliecrazy'

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Papa John's right here...no delivery pizza is better than PJ's double spicy Italian sausage with extra cheese.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Hahaha. I got some Tuscani pasta too, plus Ryan was just talking about it on the phone. Freaky.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I'll second that...good food and raunchy fart! I had the meaty marinara pasta.....

I'll second that...when the ol' gf comes up...I try to piggy back Taco Bell and Papa John's...then dutch oven the piss outta her.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I got the crap smacked outta me for doing that...it almost wasn't worth it....subway is another competitor as well on that subject!

Well she gets me back when we're riding her car...she'll roll up the windows and lock them...then hit the 'recirculate air' button.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
nflfreak43 has stepped up and is the new TN Chapter Leader.

sorry for taking so long to get this resolved. If you guys need anything else just let us know.

Ford Truck Articles