Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

TN Chapter Leader

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
FTF is currently looking for a TN Chapter Leader.

If you are a member of the Tennessee chapter and would like to give the Chapter Leader position a go just post up in here.

If only one person is interested they will win by default. If more then one is interested there will be a vote.

purecountry

Tennessee Chapter member
Ill give it a go. I've lived in East Tenn. my whole life. I'm 20 years old, a U.S. Marine, and I'm currently stationed in Okinawa Japan. I drive a 1978 F-150 shortbed, with a 400, auto combo. I' owned it for four years, and my dad has owned his 86 Ford f-150 since 2000. I'd do my best to treat every memeber fairly, and I have the opportunity to be on here when no one else is to edit post and such, as the time difference is 13 hours from East Coast to here. Thanks for your consideration. Lcpl Duncan

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Well since it looks like you guys have one candidate, I'll leave it be...but the offer still stands that if you need someone temporarily, I'm game.

im game, I live just north of Chattanooga in a little town called Sale Creek. I just bought my 02 F350 2 weeks ago, all my household drives fords, my GF has an escape, her dad has an old F150 and a old Ford van, Her mom has a 08 F150.
I am a mod on another non truck forum

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Shoot...maybe we should just merge the TN and NC chapters together, that way we'll actually have enough members combined to run one.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Yeah...I doubt it would happen too...if anything, we'd all probably just be merged back into the SE chapter.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
So, you're too good for the SE chapter?

Thats ok. I don't have feelings. I'm not gonna go cry now. :(

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Anyways, on a serious note, I pointed this out to the admins and I'll let yall know where it goes. :D

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
I was beggining to think that we was gonna have to hit the "flag this post" button to even get anybody to notice this thread... smilieloser

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
It seemed like a simple solution, lol. And it worked. Something is brewing as we speak.

And I'm not talking about this big gas bubble.

Ford Truck Articles