Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Time for a new Chapter Leader

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Whos truck?

ford4life69

Uwasa Wahya
TEXAS
OH and i know about jeff dunham he is a funny guy, but i could have sworn it was rodney carrinton... Owell im probably wrong...

Tex... Bring it...
Nobody fights the naked man... Remeber that..

i haven't heard it but that doesn't mean he didn't come back that's for sure. i went to jeff dunham and like i said it was an awesome show.

ford4life69

Uwasa Wahya
TEXAS
i need to be doing laundry but i'm taking it to my parents tmw for the family christmas bla bla 'smiliedoh'

i can't cook anything in my kitchen while the ceiling is trying to cave in cuz the apartment idiots didn't listen when i told them it was sagging 4 months ago. besides they told me what menudo was in spanish class... :puke:

no cable so there's only so much antiques roadshow a person can watch before that and the chinese water torture in my kitchen drives a person crazy. beer emoticon

ford4life69

Uwasa Wahya
TEXAS
it's the part of the beef that's the problem... i like beef stew with all the veggies... but my beef stew is the rump roast cubed.............

unless they lied to me *which is possible* but my understanding was it was the intestines or the stomach one... doesn't sound appetizing

there's a lady at work that sells her moms tamales and they're AWESOME... mmmmmmmmm damn diet :(

ford4life69

Uwasa Wahya
TEXAS
considering the demand at one of my hometown restaurants for it every sunday morning i believe that some people really like it. i'm not adventurous enough apparently cuz the thought of what it's made of makes me myself and i wanna ralph. *shrug*

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
The meat is the white meat from the cows milk stomach, No it the intestines, the milk gut, its very learn very good meat no fat and taste like beef..
After you ad about 40 different spices the stuff is great.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Well most people who make it don't really know how to make it and it turns out horrid! I mean puke bomb bad, but I make the best :D

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Just got off work...

Gunna take a shower and maybe wrench on the truck, or maybe i will wrench on the truck....

Well it looks like im wrenching on the truck.

Which actually means not doing much of anything cause itw way to windy out.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts