Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

This is my 5th FTF Anniversary

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
5 years ago, I joined this fine site. I have seen it grow up to 5900 members, and still growing.

I have "met" some fine people, some funny people, and some freaky people, all of which add character to the success of this site.

Thank You for having me, and I'm looking forward to many more years.

So, in conclusion, smilieFordlogo (What's a thread without a smilie!)

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Hey Doug, I'm glad we're friends! Congrats. 1/2 a decade....you're getting old. smilietease

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Wow, threads like this really put it into perspective. I believe I can speak for all of the Admins here, but it's a real pleasure to have you on FTF!

Ryan

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
It's always nice to have you around Doug! Here's to another 5 years! :D

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Congratulations Doug :) :wavey: (what's a post without a couple of smile faces)

I fixed it for you... there you go with the names again! :rofl: smilietease

Congrats on the 5 year anniversary Doug - it really is a great place to hangout and like you say there are so many great and different personalities you'd have to be dead not be entertained.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I <3 Doug. Gotta say, I don't think there's been one post from you I haven't enjoyed or at least learned something.

Edit...this made me look at my FTF anniversary, my 5 years was only a couple days ago. I love this place.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Congratulations to you too, Ben! It is actually a nice way for me to unwind after a hard day at the orifice. Thank you, all

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Happy aniversary!!!!!

Ford Truck Articles