Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

There is a cup holder on ebay

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
awww come on what is the joke with cup holders???kinda dead on here tonight-let's liven things up!!! if it's picking on Skan let me in!!!!

Yes and no. There were like 10 posts over a couple months wanted or asking about them. so everytime I saw one for sale I'd post it. Sort of died out after while but Skan and a few others kept it alive. I know of 3 truck being parted out with them .

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I was serious about having a cheap replacment for the console cups . Every one I looked at on lots were gone last year . They must toss them when detailing. ??

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I love my cup holders. You can't eat a big ass sandwich, hold a soda and drive at the same time.

A great reason to have them if I ever heard it.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Theres a red small one up on ebay today ;)

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
Just can't help yourself can ya Larry.smiliestirthepot

Mike

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
I've been considering a cupholder since I lack one as well, but I think I'm just going to wait 'til I swap to bucket seats.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Nope I can't . :) But old habbits die hard. Tell me the parts u do want and I'll look .

And no virus I didn't look the bronco is down in a field and I know I'd never get to it right now . Be fun to try but got work

Like the one I have?

I put my coffee between my thighs. I have one of those thermos, pushbutton-closing coffee mugs so nothing leaks and if it falls on the floor not a big deal.

But I am curious Carbone, how is it that your truck is so clean? Mine looks like a diseased porcupine exploded in it!

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
I clean my interior while on my lunch break at least once a week, those Armor all wipes are neat to have around , I try to do the outside every weekend weather permitting, but lately it's a losing battle. I have everything covered with either seat covers and a towel on the jumperseat and a shirt over the armrest to keep them clean, so far it has worked. Ya just have to keep on top of it, wife thinks I am AR about my truck , but what does she know ,,lol

Mike

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts