Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

The faces on people somethings

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
on Aruba there is 3 raptors 1 black 5.4
one white 6.2
and one silver 6.2

i was chilling for a friday night drive and the Silver pulled up next to me and did a rev.. i was like well i will give it a Try

hahaha the guy almost went back and traded the truck back in blast away and left him for a good 2 car lenghts

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
stock 6.2
Results...
Power: 326 rwhp & 346 lb-ft tq
0 - 60: 7.3 seconds
1/4 mile: 15.6 sec @ 92.3 mph

thats why

I still say that the next gen Raptor will at least offer the Ecoboost...

Nice job Jurg - always good to see homegrown hp in front of factory performance

crzybil87

C.R.A.Z.Y.B.I.L.L
That's awesome! I personally dislike the people that buy factory power. You must've had a s**t eatin grin on your face haha

Wassup gents... it's been a while.
The reason the Raptor is so slow is because it weighs 6000lbs and your 2wd reg cab isn't much more than 4000lbs, it takes a lot more than 326hp to make up for that weight disadvantage.

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
Wassup gents... it's been a while.
The reason the Raptor is so slow is because it weighs 6000lbs and your 2wd reg cab isn't much more than 4000lbs, it takes a lot more than 326hp to make up for that weight disadvantage.

wow long time conanski... how u doing?

Workin hard and keepin busy.. and workin on old Ford trucks. My steed now has all new brakes, all the lines replaced and all new front rotors and pads.. and it stops much better. I think the front flex lines were seriously plugged up because before it didn't seem to matter how hard I stomped on the peddle, the brakes just didn't grab very well. Now they have some serious bite though I still don't think they would lockup.. but it's certainly better than before.
How about you, what's going on besides you messin with new truck guys.YelloThumbUp

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
That's great Jurgen! :D

Paul, nice to see your light on.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Raptor looks bad a s s tho, id buy it

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts