Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

The Dentsdes we find for sale - post them here

smilieIagree

An incredible truck.....I've always said, that I'd rather build one of these babies for $20-40k then to buy a new 40k truck or even a newish 30k truck. They just don't build them like they did before and an older style dent rebuilt like this one would be my preference.

In this economy, a truck like this is going for 8-10k. It's worth more, I agree.

A professional restorer told me that one is lucky to get $.50 on the dollar for the parts they've invested in their trucks, let alone the thousands of hours in the build and that's in a good economy.

yeah, they are by far my favorite ford body sale and yes, it just depends on your buyer, problem is no one wants to by anything when u are wanting to sel

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Yeah, but it has lighted sunvisors! $21k. I'd knock off $500 because no AC.....this guy is insane. Maybe the steering wheel is solid gold!

That truck isn't worth more than the current bid of 8K.

I'm not too knowledgeable about dentside options, but It looks like there's Ranger emblems on the cowl, and a Custom emblem on the glovebox door. Also, unless you could get the woodgrain package on a Custom, it's got Ranger XLT stuff, but no XLT badging. It seems to me like it was pieced together.

Nice lookin truck, but not worth the price.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
You know, reading some of these ad's really makes me wonder about the mentality of people and the amount of education they got.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
You know, reading some of these ad's really makes me wonder about the mentality of people and the amount of education they got.

Edumacation is a funny thing! :bananarb: :idea:

Ford Truck Articles