Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

The boat anchor prevails once again

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
See what it says under my name...................................................call it an anchor, feel free, let's run 'em, my anchor may beat whatever it is your running.smilieneenar

What do you call a motor that gets beat by an anchor?????:redface:

Ben, I need your help on the last one.YelloThumbUp

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
See what it says under my name...................................................call it an anchor, feel free, let's run 'em, my anchor may beat whatever it is your running.smilieneenar

Agreed...I'm willing to bet, dollar for dollar a 400 could keep up with alot.

What do you call a motor that gets beat by an anchor?????:redface:

Ben, I need your help on the last one.YelloThumbUp

A Chevy? A Dodge?

One of them might be called a.......Anchor Yanker....

Sorry guys, there's a boat club on the river here that calls themselves that...

Tony has a yanker club too...but it's a solo club.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Some nice Kaase C400 heads...scroll to bottom of page for flow and dyno graphs.
http://www.chiheads.com.au/kaase_c400.php

Very nice...although I'm not sure if I'd choose a 400 to wind up to those rpm ranges. I know, it's blasphemy, but if I'm gonna build something to utilize heads of that caliber...I'm gonna use an engine that offers the biggest platform to start with.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Ouch!! That hurts

Whoops...my bad, forgot you were here. You can give me all the advice you'd like too. I also wouldn't exaclty put in the general population of people with a keyboard.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
YelloThumbUp
I'm definitely no Jon Kasse, but I have been around the "block" a few times.

I was just yanking your chain anyway.

I gotcha...but tell ya what, once I get graduate and get a few pay checks under my belt, I'll send a buncha business your way to make up for the disrespect. It was gonna happen anyway, but this way, I'll feel I made things right...haha.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
What are we gonna do when we run outta 400 blocks? The longer they stay a "secret", the more blocks we have to build. I ended up with a stock rebuilt 400 engine, but I am sure it is still about 180 HP. If had known then what I know now.......

What are we gonna do when we run outta 400 blocks? The longer they stay a "secret", the more blocks we have to build. I ended up with a stock rebuilt 400 engine, but I am sure it is still about 180 HP. If had known then what I know now.......

"Run out" ? I just took 3 pretty much complete ones, amoung other junk stuff to the scrap yard last monday. There will never be a shortage of them in my area. There is no way to get rid of them around here other than the scrap yard.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts