Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Suv Shoping

Suv Shoping

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
what didn't you like about the 5.0 explorers?

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Never cared for the second gen Grand Cherokee's... Check out at ZJ; 98 - older.

You can get them with 5.9's... = hawt.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
P8062158.jpg

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Yeah I like the look of them also, but did you not read what has been said about them...

Just skimmed through...

I had mine for a while. No electrical issues, engine was high miles and ran strong.

Just throwing that out from my experience... :D

Right on, and I appreciate it thats what I was looking for..

If i can get it that last link I posted is the one I currently want..

Who Me??

Looking for 4x4 if I can find it....

I just sent a e-mail out on this.. http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/1950121595.html

Finaly got a call back on it..

He will sell it for 3k, just need to work out a time/ place to give it a look over.. (Also will need tags)

** Just found out That a lady looked at it this morning and her husband is supposed to look at it tomorrow, so it might be sold already....

Then there is the one my dad found..

Its an '02 SOHC with a 3yo engine and a tranny that has 2.5k on a rebuild....

Story I was told is, the owners wife was car jacked the vehicle was recovered in a ditch un-wrecked with just some minor scratches on the side when the owner got it back the engine was ticking, so he told the local dealer that he no longer wanted it unless they replaced the engine...

The trans was rebuilt in May of this year....

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
...Then there is the one my dad found..

Its an '02 SOHC with a 3yo engine and a tranny that has 2.5k on a rebuild....

Story I was told is, the owners wife was car jacked the vehicle was recovered in a ditch un-wrecked with just some minor scratches on the side when the owner got it back the engine was ticking, so he told the local dealer that he no longer wanted it unless they replaced the engine...

The trans was rebuilt in May of this year....
As Mr. Bear would say, "don't walk, run away".

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
It was a stolen car, so he replaced the engine what about the rest of the stuff that the rig was put through from the time it was taken until the time it was found...

It was a stolen car, so he replaced the engine what about the rest of the stuff that the rig was put through from the time it was taken until the time it was found...

unless it can be had for a killer deal- like a grand or less. Theft recoveries are the worst kind of bad- beaten like red-headed step-children, but no one even knows how badly, or what the long term effects are.

Well somebody else is coming to to look at it today, and I'm hoping that they buy it...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts