Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

stripping truck

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
tomorrow i will be stripping missy' 95 f150. any suggestion on what i should for my 96 . i am already taking the front end grill and light assembly. and the rear gas tank and pump. also steering gear box.
just wondering what else will work on my 96.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
If it has a cluster with a tach I'd like to take it off your hands. The 95 cluster wont work on a 96, but Trista's dad has a 95 and I'd like to buy it for him.

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
sorry no tach on the cluster.

edit:
it has a 4.9 engine e4od trans.

LITTLESUNRAY

Pennsylvania Chapter Member
hey hon you forgot to mention I had you take the tailgate also lol. And we are also will be taking the spark plugs and wires and cap and rotor and dizzy for Mike's brother, and also he is taking the battery and tires and ash tray and my radio. Well the back window got smashed so that is a goner lol. so if there is any thing else that anyone one wants or can think of let us know ok. also the front bumper is gone too lol.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
how're the mirrors? What type of mirrors?

Ryan

LITTLESUNRAY

Ryan the mirrors Mike is taking for his truck,

Chris we are taking parts off my truck cause it will be more to money to fix it up than what I paid for it. Found out that there is more wrong with it besides the drive shaft that is wrong there is a list of things that we found out what is wrong with it. Mike is also taking the new wheels on my truck since we just got the wheels about 3 months ago.

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
driver side spindle? i need one....

LITTLESUNRAY

driver side spindle? i need one....

Mike said he will see what he can do,

what year and style of truck is yours , mine is a 95 f150 if that helps that we are taking the parts off from.

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
96 f150. my driveside spindal is out of round making me go through wheel bearings in about 2500 miles.

Fellro

Staff member
Got a little one for you... the darn switch in the driver's pillar post for the dome light... can't seem to find them new.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Got a little one for you... the darn switch in the driver's pillar post for the dome light... can't seem to find them new.

Its a 92 93 thing . I have 1 I put new on my 93 right before I parked it . U don't find 1 make offer.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Drive trian/suspension wise All parts interchange . Other than tranny related items and the ecm and wire harness.

Body wise 80-97 door
92-97 fenders

I have a whole e4od sc short bed 4x4 drive train u can have if want to put together. The transfer ,shafts ,rears etc. I'd bring up for nothing. Can't give them away. And I have 3 trucks for the other parts needed.

Keep all small parts and advertise them . I always sell stupid stuff like vents ,trim etc and a good running motor will sit /
As well as the air box if MAf equipped . Good luck

Last edited:

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Boy I wish I was closer . I been searching for a 94 newer truck .

For door panels ,seat parts , etc.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts